We would like to test the new Team Feature in our Tournament Software. Requirements are you must invite one other person to compete with you on your team. Each team member will log their own catch on their own profile using the ConnectScale App. Your team member does not need to be a ConnectScale Pro Staff Team member, in fact it is encouraged that you recruit a new user to the platform. This event will be a No-Limit Catch Weigh Photo Release Tournament for Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass Only. The purpose of this event is to help test the system.
The Winning Team will Receive $50.
2nd Prize $25
3rd Prize $10
As an added bonus if you are a CFL Member that registers and you and your team mate logs at least 1 catch each, we will send you two packs of Fishing Bait Club Swimibaits for Free. Plus if You are CFL Member and you win we will double the Prize amount of where you Finish. So 1st Place = $100 for CFL Members, 2nd = $50, and 3rd =$20.
Prizes will be distributed via Check.
Registration Closes July 20th at 6PM Eastern.
Rules & Instructions:
Step 1- APP - Must use the ConnectScale Fishing App to log entries.
Step 2- MEASURING DEVICES - Have a ConnectScale and ruler
- A ConnectScale Bluetooth Digital Scale
- A measuring device to measure length. Ruler, Tape measure, Bump Board, etc….
Step 3- IDENTIFIER CARD: NAME & CODE - Write down your First and Last name plus the Tournament Code on the Identifier Card. You can download and print the Identifier Card HERE -> http://bit.ly/CSTCARD The Tournament Code to write on the card will be distributed via email at 9PM the night before the start of the event.
Step 4- CATCH - Go Fishing and Catch a Bass. Here are details of eligible catches:
Species—Only “black bass” are eligible for scoring.
- Largemouth Bass – Micropterus salmoides,
- Smallmouth Bass – Micropterus dolomineu,
- Spotted or Kentucky Bass – Micropterus punctulatus)
Step 5 - WEIGH & LOG - Weigh the catch on your scale and enter details of each catch on the ConnectScale iOS Fishing App. Required fields to complete are:
- Weight - Obtained automatically from ConnectScale Bluetooth Fishing Scale. Automatic weights are indicated on the Catch Feed with a Green Font. If for some reason the scale doesn’t transfer the weight or you have issues you may enter manual weight, weights should be entered in Pounds to the nearest 100th and match the display of the scale.
- Length - Manually input the length of each catch in the Length Field.
- Species - Select appropriate species of catch. (Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Spotted Bass)
- Public Tournament Code - If you are registered for the event this field will be automatically be populated once you save the catch and have it public and a photo added.
- Photos - Add two separate verification photos for each catch.
- Weight Verification - Photo must show display of ConnectScale’s LCD screen with weight and catch in frame. The catch does not have to be on the scale at the time of photo but scale and catch must both be in the frame.
- Length Verification - Photo must show catch on the Measuring device. The fish needs to be measured from left to right. Starting from the mouth on the left and ending with the tail on the right. The mouth of the catch must be completely closed. The Length Photo must include the Tournament Identifier Card with the Tournament Code clearly visible.
- Private Catch Disabled - Make sure the Private catch slider is turned off and not showing Green. If the catch is kept Private we will not see it in Public Feed or in the database when we are verifying results. You may keep Share Map (GPS) Location private so that no other users will not know your location. The Private catch setting is used for determining if a catch is displayed on Public Feed and eligible for Public Tournaments/Challenges. If you keep your location private, only the Tournament Admin will be able to see your location. This is required to verify that the catch was weighed on a body of water.
- Save - After you have completed ALL of the steps above tap Save in top right-hand corner to save the catch submission and enter the catch in the competition.
Step 6 - REPEAT - Complete steps 4 and 5 as many times as you can during the time frame of this challenge. This is Best Total Weight Tournament. Winner will be determined by the best total weight from each team.
Keep up to date with standings of all our events by using our new Live Tournament Leaderboard at www.connectscale.app