LINK TO LIVE LEADERBOARD
Open Event: This is non-school affiliated event! NO MORE THAN 3 on a TEAM! Student Angler that is an active member of the current 2019-2020 Tennessee Bass Nation JR/High School Organization and Chaperone.
- No Entry Fee- Register HERE
- All digital scales accepted- We recommend using a ConnectScale
- Must use a measuring device.
- 3rd Place- 2 $50 Gift Certificates to McKee Outdoors (Team must be Student Connect Fishing League Members)
CLICK HERE to become a Student Connect Fishing League Member
Who: Challenge is available to iPhone and Android Users
- Any Student Angler that is an active member of the current 2019-2020 Tennessee Bass Nation JR/High School Organization.
- Any Chaperone for the Student Angler(s)
- TEAM EVENT -Student Angler/Chaperone or (2) Student Anglers/(1) Chaperone
- NO MORE THAN 3 on a TEAM! NO SOCIAL GATHERING ALLOWED!
- Limit- 10 Fish (Most Cumulative Weight)
- Largemouth, Small Mouth, Spotted or Meanmouth
- Starts – April 10 - 7:30 AM Eastern Time
- Ends – April 11 - 7:30 PM Eastern Time
- Public Waters (Lake or River) in the State of Tennessee
- Pond, Small Lakes, Creeks and Streams-(MUST HAVE PERMISSION!)
- Boat, Kayak, Tube and Bank/Shore Fishing Permitted
- Rod and Reel. Only one line in the water at a time.
- Artificial Lures Only. No Live Bait.
- Must be in compliance with Coast Guard, Local-State Laws of Tennessee including the Tennessee Wildlife Resource Agency Rules and Regulations.
- ALL Participants must comply with COIVD19 Guidelines set by Local-State Government.
Rules & Instructions:
Step 1- APP - Must use the ConnectScale Fishing App to log entries.
- iPhone Users -Download the ConnectScale Fishing App on iTunes App Store.
- Android Users - Download our Beta Version on Google Play.
Once you have downloaded the app. Complete setting up your User Profile with First and Last names, EMAIL and a Profile Pic that shows your face.
EMAIL USED TO DOWNLOAD APP MUST MATCH EMAIL USED FOR EVENT REGISTRATION
Step 2- MEASURING and Weighing DEVICES
- ALL Digital Fishing Scales are permitted
- We recommend a ConnectScale
- A measuring device to measure length. Ruler, Tape measure, Bump Board, etc….
Step 3- CATCH - Go Fishing and Catch a Bass. Here are details of eligible catches:
Species—Only “black bass” are eligible for scoring.
- Largemouth, Small Mouth, Spotted or Meanmouth
Step 4 - WEIGH & LOG - Weigh the catch on your scale and enter details of each catch on the ConnectScale Fishing App. There are no minimum weight or length limit.
- Weight - Obtained automatically from ConnectScale Bluetooth Fishing Scale. Automatic weights are indicated on the Catch Feed with a Green Font.
- Weight- Using other Digital Scale- you may enter manual weight. Weights should be entered in Pounds to the nearest 100th and match the display of the scale.
- Length - Manually input the length of each catch in the Length Field.
- Species - Select appropriate species of catch. (Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Spotted Bass and Meanmouth)
Step 5- Photos - Add two separate verification photos for each catch.
- Weight Verification – Photo(1) must show display of ConnectScale’s or other Digital Scales LCD screen with weight and catch in frame. The catch does not have to be on the scale at the time of photo but scale and catch must both be in the frame.
- Length Verification – Photo(2) must show catch on the Measuring device. The fish needs to be measured from left to right. Starting from the mouth on the left and ending with the tail on the right. The mouth of the catch must be completely closed.
Private Catch Disabled - Make sure the Private catch slider is turned off and not showing Green. If the catch is kept Private we will not see it in Public Feed or in the database when we are verifying results. You may keep Share Map (GPS) Location private so that no other users will not know your location. The Private catch setting is used for determining if a catch is displayed on Public Feed and eligible for Public Tournaments/Challenges. If you keep your location private, only the Tournament Admin will be able to see your location. This is required to verify that the catch was weighed on a body of water and for safety verification.
Save - After you have completed ALL of the steps above tap Save in top right-hand corner to save the catch submission and enter the catch in the competition.
REPEAT - Complete steps 4 and 5 as many times as you can during the time frame of this challenge. This is Best 10 Total Weight Tournament. Winner will be determined by the weight of the 10 largest catches.
Keep up to date with standings of all our events by using our new Live Tournament Leaderboard at www.connectscale.app
* Free Entry. No purchase necessary. Leadership has final approval on Entries. Tennessee Bass Nation JR/High School and ConnectScale reserves the right to disqualify or omit any catches that do not meet the rules described above. All decisions by leadership are FINAL. As a condition of participation in a Competition, and by virtue of using the app, each Competitor agrees to accept the terms and conditions of the ConnectScale Terms & Condition including a Waiver and Release of Liability.